Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 
Boy-O-Boy Has It EVER Been a While Since I Last Blogged!

Oh, how life changes!
Well I'm employed now, & have been for about 8 months, I was a volunteer for the previous 5 months. I'm only a Part-Time - Term (13 mo.), but I can be "converted" at any time, or they can extend my appointment for another term.

I'm working as an "Office Automation Clerk"; even though my training is as a Medical Lab Tech. My attention to details, & familiarity with MSWORD, means that the folks in the office have found several more things for me to do than was originally for me to do; but that's OK with me! That just means that I'm more valueble, & have a better chance of being converted to a perment status (Please/Hope/Pray)!!

Well that's all for now.........TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment