Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

 
WELL.......Ummm...

As I sit here with "The Alan Parsons Project ~ Eye In The Sky" going in my ears, so that I don't have to listen to "The O'Reilly Factor" that my husband is watching; I decided that it was a good time to go to Blogger. First to read my sister Cate's, then to the one for the lady who lives here in the Metro area that I live in. Then it's on to attempt to write something on mine, especially since I don't do this often enough!

Now, here's the catch...Just what to write about? Well, ummm....I don't know, so now your stuck with my ramblings. HA Ha Ha!

This week has started off fairly well, I've had 3 interviews in just 2 days, & the one yesterday lasted for almost 2 hours! So, I either did Real well, or Really killed it; we'll just have to wait & see! The 2 today, well I won't worry if I don't get either. They're both file clerk type jobs; they get me employed, but...

Well it took 5 min. to write that last paragraph; the phone kept ringing, but only once & then it would be dial tone when I picked it up. We've had problems with this type of thing before & have been told that frequently it's hackers trying to ring up a phone type modem (this is not a problem for us). Well, after about the 4th single ring, the phone finally rings twice, it's the health club where I was a member, but with being unemployed, I've let my membership go, & so that's what I tell the little girl on the other end of the line when I got connected to a real person.
Now, here's a strange thing; they called me, but then I have to wait, albeit only for at most a second, to be connected to a real person. Don't you Just Love Computer Phones???

Strange days we live in; yes indeed!

Well, that's about all for the day. Maybe soon my brain will finally come up with some new poetry; I'll keep my fingers crossed (on my left hand, so that I can still hold a pen to write with! LOL HaHaHa...)

TTFN....

Comments: Post a Comment