Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 09, 2003

 
Well It's About Time I Got Back To This Blog!

Between friends comming in from out of town, & going out of town for job interviews, as well as one or two here in town...Blog? What is Blog? Time to Blog? HA! I only get time to read my sister's blog about once a week. (Note: this is the 1st time I have ever tried to include a link. Hope it works!)
The point of my babbeling is, that I haven't had time to do much of anything these last couple of weeks; not to mention the fact that I'm not what could be considered disiplined by any stretch of the imagination! Hey! I'm doing good that I either go for a walk or usually down to the pool 4 or 5 times a week!

Well, met someone new today. Kira...a.k.a. KiWords
We met in a park not far from my place, that her 3 boys like to come to to play.
It was great to meet you, hope to do it again sometime soon! & for me; it was great to get out of the appartment & actually have some place to go, but with No Stress Attached! YEAH!

Well that's about all for now; I've been using the Backspace & Delete keys more than any other key today... So it's time to quit while I'm ahead....

Sooooo: TTFN

Well I looked at it & it doesn't seam to have worked.....Can some one tell me how to put a Working link in a blog? Please! Thank you.....

Comments: Post a Comment