Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 10, 2003

 
Do I have a brain?

All the things I wanted to blog about before, but just could not think of...I think

Tomorrow is my husband's, Bernard, & my 6th anniversary. Now this coming summer we will have been together for 10 years; we met in jewelry making class the summer of '94. The point is that, well, at times it's like we've known each other all of our lives, & at other times we still are getting to know each other... He IS my soul-mate, I don't know where I'd be without him... but, like with every relationship there are times when.....ARRG! But, unlike my first "marriage" I have never felt threatened or unsafe. Quite the opposite; even when I'm mad as hell at him, or he at me, I still feel safe with him; and that's the way it is supposed to be!

Well if the weather co-operates, tomorrow we are going to celebrate by going to Elich's. Last month, no, in August, he won tickets to a GoGo's concert & Elich's, so now is the perfect time to use them. It's not to hot, nor too cold; nor are there going to be that long of lines to the rides! Now there are a lot of rides we won't even look at, more for him tha me; I'm a bit of a thrill seeker, but hey sounds like fun...if we can just keep his pain level at a dull roar & under control....
I'll report on this later.

Till then, then...TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment