Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 11, 2003

 
Yes! I Have Been Avoiding My Computer...

With my birthday yesterday & the anniversary of the 9-11-01 incident...& the fact that I'm still out of work....

I HATE Pop-Ups!!!!! It took me 3 tries just to type "I hate pop-ups", because of all the "expletive deleted" pop-ups....You'll be typing along & look up to see how it looks - & nothing's there...you're not even typing, or rather, nothing you just typed went anywhere! ARRG......just thought you'd like to know....

As I was saying, before I was SO rudely interrupted (again? yes...) I'm still out of work...although I have had a couple of calls, but as of yet no call back for an interview...keep fingers crossed!

Well on other notes, this starts week 2 of my getting down to the pool to swim; it is stated that it take 21 days of practice to start/stop a behavior...well 3 -5 times a week is my goal to get down to the indoor pool & work-out/swim/etc.
The other thing I'm getting moderate success with is attempting to meditate; but the way I get to any sort of true meditative state (if such a thing exists) is so strange...but hey, what ever works! Right???
But so far the only thing that seem to be of any help for my horrible insomnia, is 'Red Panax Ginseng' which is actually supposed to help you stay awake....oh well, not me! It makes me just drowsy enough that if I do it just right I'll fall right off to sleep...

Well that's all for now...it's almost time to get ready to go down to the pool...no excuses.....

TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment