Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 15, 2003

 
Just a Quick Blog

Well, my sister just told me that she's not the Only one who actually reads my blog... So, to the other few of you out there: Thank you!

One of the ladies in her [Cate- my sister] writing group just had to put her little kitty down today, & that in-itself is enough to make a person want to cry; but; then all that went with her decision, I feel SO Sorry for her...Good bye Jack, you were obviously a well loved cat. And to your human mother; just to let you know, I still miss my Manx-cat, Irving/Lil'Dude, who passed the day after Cate graduated college, & some-times I still shed a few tears for that little monster, too!

Onward & Upward...I think...Maybe...
I've been doing fairly good at getting down to the pool to work out most nights...Fortunately I'm always alone in the pool...8-9pm just before it closes for the night, because my husband Bernard just informed me that both the suits I've been wearing are SO Old & worn that they're, Well,.....ummmm, almost see-thru in the back! OH SH@~! Well, tonight I'll wear a pair of mens swim shorts, that I got to wear over my legging at the gym, over my suit! OH Well, What the Hell, Life goes on....

Got to go It's now after 8...got to get to the pool...
TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment