Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

 
OH, MY! Has it been that Long? OOPS!

Does anyone actually read this blog?
Oh well, if anyone does read this; please e-mail me.

It's hot here, & everybody is melting.

Our friend came down from Laramie this week to work on another friend's roof, & have his new/used car worked on while it was still under warranty (now that the dealship finaly got the paper work done & back.) Well, his thyroid meds are starting to go out of ballance & he's thinking the doc's will need to adjust the dose, because this weekend (Sat. thru this morning) he's been so out of it that even if they had been able to find the parts needed to work on the house, he was in NO shape to be up on a roof...hell, he's having enough trouble just walking around without falling down in my living room! In a way I'm thankful that one of the parts to fix his car won't be in till tommrow, he knew he had no business behind the wheel of a car. Ahh, the joys of Hashimoto's Disease! (I'm always thankful for the health I have, always remember that "...but for the Graces'; go there I!")

On a totally diferent subject, today I read a great quote: "It's never too late to have a happy childhood." So, take care of yourself & your "inner child" every day, be happy & thankful for all that we DO have.

That's all I have for right now; so....
TTFN & Blessed Be....

Comments: Post a Comment