Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

 
Well It's Tuesday...Already!

Last Sat. I went up to my folks place, my sister had come down from S.D. She had brought a new little kitten for my mom. Only there was just a bit of a problem with that...what mom had in mind, was a long-haired male; what my sister found/brought is a Black short-haired Female!!! She Is So Cute!!! She purrs at everything & everyone, so you can't help but Love her; that is unless your name is Mr. Thomas T. Cat, who is being a Grumpy Grampa Cat....He's doing the Hiss-&-Growl thing. He just doesn't want to loose his thrown...the King doesn't want to be usurped by a little Queen!!! He'll get over it though...

Well nothing much happened yesterday, I didn't even get the computer turned on...

This afternoon we Finally got RAIN!!! Thank !!! It was wonderfull, we must have gotten a good 1/2 inch in apx. 20 minutes! It continued to sprinkle for another 45min. to an hour... OH Gooddy Gooddy....

Well that's all for now; so TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment