Mother Mayhem's

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

 
Well I'm at it Again....

Missed last night, got sleepy real early & was asleep befor 10pm (want to talk about WEIRD! I rarely go to sleep before 2am.)

Not much to say tonight. A friend of mine (I've known him for over 20 years now.) just happened to be in town this afternoon, & just as my husband & I were about to dive into the chef salad's he had made up for our diner, we got a call that he [our friend] was in town & had a "Great Hunger" for sandwiches at the "Bagel Deli" & did we want to meet him there, or have him pick us up. Well since our complex is "repairing" the walk-ways to the parking areas... no one can get to their cars in the parking garage...& just guess where we have the car....... So, we had him come & pick us up; I navigated him around the T-REX detours to the restaurant, & diner was fantastic; as to be expected... the food there is always great... my family has made a routine of going there whenever they're in town, as now have many of my friends. Well, needless to say, good food, good conversation, & since we discussed some of his various projects, & he's here on a business trip, the meal is a business expense for him... Just got to love him...

Well he's about to crash out in his favorite place to sleep here at our place...on top of apx. an inch of folded blankets in the middle of the living-room floor!!! Talk about a FIRM Bed! Oh Well, at least I know he occasionally does this at his own home, & when he stays over at my folks working on their computer, he sleeps on the floor of the spare bedroom too! Much to the dismay of my mom, who Always must be a Proper Hostess, keeps wanting to pull out the "Hide-A-Bed" for him! LOL Lots! My Poor Mom...She just doesn't understand him....But then, Does Any One????

Well it's time to call it a night... So: TTFN

Comments: Post a Comment